Cranberry Sauce Sweetened with Maple Syrup
An amazing side dish addition to your holiday meal!
The nutritious and delicious melding of cranberry, apple, orange and the superfood sweetener of Maple Valley organic syrup will delight your taste buds.
- 2 c. fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 apple (peeled & cored)
- 1 small orange (juiced)
- 1/4 c. Maple Valley organic maple syrup
- Simmer cranberries in water until they pop open. Gently mash cranberries with a fork and allow to cool.
- Grate one peeled apple and add to cranberries along with fresh squeezed orange juice.
- Stir in 1/4 cup of maple syrup or more to taste.
- Serve immediately or store in refrigerator for 10-14 days to serve later. Can also be frozen in airtight container for later use.