Relax and Rejuvenate with this Maple Orange Cocktail Spritzer
Start your summer weekend off right with Maple Valley’s simple yet refreshing Maple Orange Cocktail Spritzer. Light and not too sweet, this cocktail is bright with citrusy fruit notes. Perfect for warm summer evening for one or make enough to share with a few special friends!
Quick and easy with only a few basic ingredients you may already have on hand, possibly with the exception of the fresh Rosemary sprig, but don’t skip it – the aromatic piney scent of Rosemary goes so well with the citrus flavors. You can easily leave out the vodka for the younger crowd or those who prefer without. Or, if you want some added zing – substitute the sparkling water with ginger beer.
Ingredients – by the glass:
• 1 lime (organic preferred)
• 1 sprig of Rosemary
• ¼ oz fresh lime juice
• 1 tsp Maple Valley maple syrup
• 3 oz orange juice (chilled, organic preferred)
• 1 oz vodka
• 2 oz sparkling water (chilled, unflavored)
1. Optional: Chill the glass or glasses in the freezer in advance
2. To your chilled glass, pour in vodka, lime juice and Maple Valley maple syrup (amber or dark).
3. Add in the orange juice and finish with sparkling water and ice.
4. Stir to combine.
5. Garnish with a lime wedge and Rosemary sprig.
6. Serve immediately.
Note: You can easily scale up this recipe to serve more and if you want added zing – substitute the sparkling water with ginger beer.
Relax and Rejuvenate with this Maple Orange Cocktail Spritzer!